Click on the questions below to open the answers.
What are Your Fees and Cancellation policy?
What is Your Training?
- Diploma Existential Counselling & Psychotherapy, N.S.P.C London
- Existential Theory and Practice , 2019
- CBT Theory and Practice, 2019
- Psychoanalytic Theory and Practice, 2019
- Life Span Psychology, 2020
- Advanced Existential Studies, 2020
- Critical Psychopathology, 2021
- Family Systems Therapy, 2021
- Diploma in Gestalt Therapy & Theory, Gestalt Centre London
- Mindfulness Teacher Training, UK College of Mindfulness Meditation
- I also undertake a minimum of 30 hours Continuing Professional Development per year.
- Working with Mental Disorders, 2018
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, 2018
- Working with Bereavement, 2019
- Working With Suicide, 2020
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1, 2020
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 2, 2021
- Managing Anxiety without Drugs, 2022
- Breaking the Cycle of Depression, 2022
- Making Counselling More Effective, 2022
- Effective Anger Management, 2022
- Gottman Sex Therapy Training, 2022
- All training certificates available on request.
Who Can Benefit from Therapy?
- They may be feeling a variety of difficult emotions such as grief, disappointment, confusion, sadness, loneliness, despair, anxiety.
- They may be uncertain about how to move forward in their lives.
- They may have conflicts, dilemmas or worries that they wish to resolve.
- Others come to a therapist to explore and expand their understanding of themselves to improve their lives.
What is Your Role as Therapist?
What Do I Need to Do?
What is Your Approach?
I draw on several therapeutic approaches and am most extensively trained in the existential approach. This approach emphasizes the human condition as a whole and aims to use therapy to:
- examine and work with our strengths and capabilities
- discover unexplored possibilities and new potentials
- acknowledge and explore human limitations
- clarify and develop personal meaning
- invite you to develop greater awareness of your own moment to moment experience
I also incorporate mindfulness in my approach to therapy.
- make us more aware of our present moment experience
- enable us to experience life more fully
- significantly change the way we relate to difficult feelings and experiences
- enable us to appreciate more fully the good things in our lives
- Mindfulness has been shown to reduce stress and help with depression and anxiety.
I have experience working with bereavement, stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, anger management and marital/relationship problems, including infidelity and porn addiction. I have worked successfully with many clients in all these areas.
How Long Should Therapy Last?
How Soon Will I Start To Notice Things Getting Better?
What If I Feel Worse?
Is Everything I Say Confidential?
Do You Have Online Therapy?
Yes, if we agree to have sessions via video conference, I will provide a link to a secure online counselling platform. If, due to technology failure, we are unable to hold a video session or must stop part way through, we can agree to continue via telephone or stop until the next scheduled session. If we agree to stop and less than 40 minutes of the session have been completed, then a partial refund will be offered based on the approximate number of minutes lost.
How Can I Contact You?
The best thing to do is either call me on 01733 639 040, book using my online calendar online calendar, or fill out the contact form below. I aim to respond within 24 hours.