Click on the questions below to open the answers.
What are Your Fees and Cancellation policy?
What is Your Training?
- Diploma Existential Counselling & Psychotherapy, N.S.P.C London
- Certificate Existential Counselling & Psychotherapy, N.S.P.C London
- Diploma in Gestalt Therapy & Theory, Gestalt Centre London
- Mindfulness Teacher Training, UK College of Mindfulness Meditation
- Level 1 & 2 Couples Therapy: Clinical Training, The Gottman Institute, Seattle
Who Can Benefit from Therapy?
- They may be feeling a variety of difficult emotions such as grief, disappointment, confusion, sadness, loneliness, despair, anxiety.
- They may be uncertain about how to move forward in their lives.
- They may have conflicts, dilemmas or worries that they wish to resolve.
- Others come to a therapist to explore and expand their understanding of themselves to improve their lives.
What is Your Role as Therapist?
What Do I Need to Do?
What is Your Approach?
I draw on several therapeutic approaches and am most extensively trained in the existential approach. This approach emphasizes the human condition as a whole and aims to use therapy to:
- examine and work with our strengths and capabilities
- discover unexplored possibilities and new potentials
- acknowledge and explore human limitations
- clarify and develop personal meaning
- invite you to develop greater awareness of your own moment to moment experience
I also incorporate mindfulness in my approach to therapy.
- make us more aware of our present moment experience
- enable us to experience life more fully
- significantly change the way we relate to difficult feelings and experiences
- enable us to appreciate more fully the good things in our lives
- Mindfulness has been shown to reduce stress and help with depression and anxiety.
I have experience working with bereavement, stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, anger management and marital/relationship problems, including infidelity and porn addiction. I have worked successfully with many clients in all these areas.
How Long Should Therapy Last?
How Soon Will I Start To Notice Things Getting Better?
What If I Feel Worse?
Is Everything I Say Confidential?
Do You Have Online Therapy?
Yes, if we agree to have sessions via video conference, I will provide a link to a secure online counselling platform. If, due to technology failure, we are unable to hold a video session or must stop part way through, we can agree to continue via telephone or stop until the next scheduled session. If we agree to stop and less than 40 minutes of the session have been completed, then a partial refund will be offered based on the approximate number of minutes lost.
How Can I Contact You?
The best thing to do is either call me on 01733 639 040, book using my online calendar, or fill out the contact form below. I aim to respond within 24 hours.
Main Benefits of CBT Therapy in Cambridge
Counselling is a caring humanistic profession
Counsellors undertake many years of training and practice placements that allow them to hone their listening, caring and understanding skills as well as their theoretical understanding of human life.
Many counsellors have struggled with their own problems, have learnt to overcome them and now want to give back.
- 1Experienced Professional
Work with someone who is trained and experienced in the common problems of human living and chose this work because they care.
- 2Self Knowledge
Gain Knowledge about yourself that it can be hard to find out alone. Talk with another person in an open and honest manner.
- 3Exploration of Problems
Understand your problems and their causes. Learn how to change and overcome them.
- 4Knowledge and Learning
Learn some of the latest knowledge about what contributes and shapes human well-being.
Call Now to find out how I can help
If I can't take your call, I'll call you right back.
20 Mercers Row, Cambridge,
CB5 8HY (closed)
33 St Johns Close, Peterborough,
PE3 6GZ (open)
SHARING IS CARING